If you are riding a scooter for the first time, you should know the basic tips for beginners. Then it’s easier to practice tricks and tricks. Here we will describe some tips and scooter movements.
Training manuals for scooters:
If you are the youngest, you have to learn to put your foot on the scooter, hold it and ride it. Tape taping is not child’s play. You could have an accident at any time. So you have to be very serious and start with a good preparation. You don’t have to be a pro to make cool scooter rides. Once you’ve learned how to hold on, you can try the next level of flat scooter rides. We’re proving that the skull books are a beginner to hardcore.
Tips for beginners:
Precautions to take
- Choose the right scooter for your age, height and weight. Make sure it is strong enough to withstand even the hardest blows.
- Must wear a high quality helmet to protect the head from injury.
- It is preferable to use sports shoes or sneakers in the pre-training phase.
- The use of knee and elbow pads can protect you from permanent knee and elbow injuries.
- Choose an open space where you can train comfortably and where the risk of accidents is lower.
How to get started
- Step 1: Put your foot on the deck of the scooter. You have to place your dominant leg (left or right) on the edge of the deck so that it forms an angle of 45 degrees with the edge of the deck.
- Step 2: Place the other leg on the bridge in front of the dominant, so that both legs touch each other. The second stage runs parallel to the edge of the scooter.
- Step 3: Hold the handlebar with both fingers.
- Step 4: We now start with the dominant leg (which is at the back) to push the scooter forward. If he moves, you can keep your legs in the same position.
Now you know how to operate your scooter! It takes a lot of practice to drive the scooter properly while driving. Don’t put too much pressure on it at first. It will be easier for you to learn the following tips if you move a little slower.
Intermediate level scooter Tips – Flat scooters
You’re in the middle of training right now. So here are some tips on the flat scooter you should try:
Shortcut To Great Info On This Page
Hop / Hare Hop
Hop rabbit is a technique that consists of blowing up a scooter with two baskets. You should train in the free zone.
- Step 1: Push the scooter to make it move. He should move a little slower.
- Step 2: Bend your knees a little and push the scooter with your feet while jumping.
- Step 3: His legs need to be brought up on deck.
- Step4: Pull the handles with your hands up so that the front wheel of the scooter is about 3 meters above the ground.
- Step 5: Now press the button so that the rear wheel is at the same height from the ground.
- Step 6: In the event of a fall to the ground, both wheels must hit the ground at the same time. Step with both feet on the deck of the scooter.
Fakey’s an important step you need to take in tough times. It is a technique that consists of moving the scooter in the opposite direction.
- Step 1: Carefully roll the scooter onto the tube or ramp.
- Step 2: Let gravity work freely, so your scooter can turn around.
- Step 3: Keep your balance when backing up.
Manual / Bicycle
This technique may seem complicated, but it is simple and will be easier to practice. You’ll have fun once you’ve learned.
- Step 1: Pull up the scooter wheel while riding.
- Step 2: Keep the scooter in balance on one wheel.
It is a trick to change direction by 180 degrees or more while driving. So this is an important trick you need to learn.
- Step 1: Start with average speed.
- Step 2: Hold the wheel firmly, lift up the front wheel and turn as much as necessary.
- Step 3: After turning, lift the rear basket and turn it in the desired direction.
- Step 1: Release your left hand from the steering wheel and hold it close to the steering wheel so that you can hold the rudder again.
- Step 2: Lift the front wheel and turn the right wheel 180 degrees clockwise with your right hand.
- Step 3: Drive at the right time with your left hand under your right hand.
- Step 4: Now repeat the same procedure by releasing the right hand and turning the wheel 180 degrees with the left hand.
- Step 5: This time, grab the rods with your right hand and bring both hands back to the starting position.
Advance level tips for scooters
Here are some scooter tricks that you can practice at an advanced level.
- Step 1: Blow up the rabbit and fly in the air as long as possible to have enough time to complete the round.
- Step 2: Drop one of your hands on the wheel. It would be better if you took a non-dominant hand.
- Step 3: Keep your relaxed hand outstretched and parallel to the ground until you can’t go any further. If you feel like you’re losing your balance, grab a pen.
- Step 4: Keep both hands on both wheels when landing. Practice again.
This trick is almost a normal jump, but the driver, who is in the air, leaves both hands at the wheel. So it’s one of the most risky tricks. You can do this by following the technique of a manipulator by simply releasing both hands. But be careful.
You can use this trick in two ways. If your left foot is in front of the bridge, you can turn clockwise, and if your right foot is in front of the bridge, you can turn counterclockwise.
- Step 1: You have to make a rabbit jump at a good height first, to have enough time to perform this trick.
- Step 2: Keep your front foot on the deck and touch the steering wheel with your hands.
- Step 3: Only use your wrist and forearms to turn the scooter, keep it close to you, don’t try to use your shoulder or your whole body.
We have tried to discuss scooter tricks for beginners. But we advise you to take the time to study skiing. If possible, try to get help from an expert or experienced rider for observation. Practice in full concentration in the free and safe area. I hope you’re a good scooter soon!
Other E-Bikers Are Also Reading
- Bikers Being Stylish Under COVID-19: Why Do Cyclists Dress The Way They Do? | Biking Outfits In 2021
- Cleaning Your Dirty Bike Makes Parts Last Longer
- Rocketskates – All Essential Information At A Glance
👍 New E-Bikes Recommended
- Top 3 eZee Bikes For All: Full Review (2021) | Best Ebike For Commuting Under Coronavirus
- MACH1® Model-2 EEC 500W – Electric Scooter Review
- 10 Most Popular Schwinn Electric Bike Items – Comfortable E-bicycles For Adults And Kids – Detailed Review (2021)
👍 E-Bike Gears
- Evader Motor Scooters – Is It Good? Full Review Of EV 1000 2021 | E-Motorcycle For Adults
- 11 Best Globber Scooters Compared & Reviewed (2021)
- Basic Facts About Electric Bicycles 2021 – Batteries And Performance | E-Bike Classroom
👍 Beginner Guide